Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! once again i have my Helo 18's for sale! They are 5x110 and Polished aluminum, they need new tires! no dings, scratches, dents, rash or anything. I really really need these gone and could use the money right now. So im only asking $225 OBO now. So make me an offer people! :):) Also open to trades on pretty much anything you can think of! just want these rims outta my garage :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha yea I wish they were 4 lugs too :p woulda sold them faster prolly. That's if I didn't throw them on my ride first :p and thank you randy! They are very nice haha and they are a little dirty. I can only imagine what some wheel cleaner would do to them. Now about your 17's are those the 5 lugs? And polished or gunmetal? Sorry I'm just new to the cobalt wheels etc haha. We may possibly be able to work something out though!

·
Registered
372 Posts
yea they're the ones on my car i believe they are polished....im in the same boat with you, just got the balt. switched from an svt focus to this.hahahaha

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

oh, and yea theyre 5 lug. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.