• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been doing some hunting and i found a couple sets of rims i like, but i thought some public opinion might help narrow this down, and thats considering i dont find any others. but as of now plz help...thanks in advance....sry about the pic delay, i had a braindead moment

[/IMG]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats my bad...i didnt set it up right....ill have pics up in a sec

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

edited the origional message to include pics

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Im not a fan of the vip look so I went 6 cause theyre the least baller

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
never really thought of it that way, i just looked for ones i like. Most of this is still wayy new to me..this car is my first project...espically since everyone i work with tells me to just sell it and buy a car worth upgrading. they tell me its nothing but a grocery getter...im gonna change their thoughts on the balts...it just takes time....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
403 Posts
4 or 6 i voted 6 because all other rims would look almost out of place on a balt

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
good to know, im just browsing, i really like black rims with a little bit of chrome in them. but who knows i havent bought them yet so anythings possible

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thank you everyone for the inputs! i actually ended up not getting any of the ones listed..:p i got the MSR 043's in 17"s with federal SS-595 tires, The black rims with a chrome lip, their sick IMHO ill have installed pics soon

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the MSR's i ended up getting turned out to be a good choice IMO but i have to admit/give props to dman, those rims are out cold!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.