Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this on craigslist for 500$ so i bought it haha.

Soon i will be selling my Cobalt, and getting one with a manual gearbox or possibly one of the '14 civics. But before i get one i wanted to teach my wife how to drive stick in something that wont matter if she hurts it. It has 171k miles on it. Was sideswiped on the drivers side. Currently inspected until December 31st. Has a brand new set of Kuhmo tires on it. Leaks oil pretty bad from the drainplug and everywhere else. I plasti-dipped the hood, bumpers, deck lid, roof and front fenders. I will post a before picture first. Let me know what you think of my turd.

After

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking white. I just dont know how to clean plasti-dipped cars. lol

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so pretty much just a hose and sponge bath. Thats easier than i thought

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Never seen Initial D? It's a pretty good anime/manga. It's basically about the prodigy son of a tofu maker and former race car driver that reluctantly gets involved in street racing. At first people laugh at him because he drives an old stock relic of a car (that Toyota up there), but he defeats much more reputable and powerful cars because of his inhuman skill and car control. Makes for an interesting read.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You have peaked my desire. I shall look into this. I would love to make the celica look like that, but people are already gonna laugh at it as it is.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha great idea!! I wanna do something stupid with it. She is learning well. I tought her a few years ago on my 92 dodge daytona IROC. That was a modded 3.0L with a racing clutch. It hurt her knee to shift. So im just trying it again with a lighter clutch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.