Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i bought the cobalt for a nice daily driver...but already started to mod it so that idea went out the window..haha
but thought id share some pictures of my pride and joy/ my other car when i wanna have some fun...
its a 1993 rx7 twin turbo...enjoy...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
niceeee, my buddy joe has the same car, black 93 rx-7 but hes got it ls1 swapped. Those cars are ****in beasts!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Holy big exhaust! But very sweet car!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
you could fit a baby in that exhaust! but im betting since it's a twin turbo it needs to be a little bigger. but.......your car ftw. badass and VERY WELL maintained

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
niceeee, my buddy joe has the same car, black 93 rx-7 but hes got it ls1 swapped. Those cars are ****in beasts!
hell yah man ive always wanted to do an lsx swap in it...but its pretty pricey..lol

what kinda hp is it putting down that car is so sweet mad jealous
not to sure..ive never got it dynoed but should be closer to the 300rwhp mark on high boost.

thanks everyone else...ill try and grab some engine pics today

·
Registered
446 Posts
FD3S FTW!!! Sweet looking ride, I have a friend who is trying desperately to look for one of these.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only 300hp? twin turbo??

My brother-n-law has a93 twin turbo pushin 600+ WHP and 28PSI. None the less its a nice looking car.

So what made you get a cobalt???
yes sir..i think factory they come with about 230 maybe?
i have stock twins in it at the moment..and only have a few mods and upped the boost to about 10-15 psi...
i bought the cobalt as a daily driver..as rx7's are very unreliable cars..lol i needed something i could count on..

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
600whp? that takes a damn lot of money. sweet car though bracer. that is one clean fd

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Yeah I believe its somewhere around 255hp and 215 ft lbs tourqe. ( did a lot of research with my bro in law before he got it). He did ome major crap to his though. Its nowere near stock condition. He did a wide body and some custom paint work a couple months ago on it. I'll try to steal some pics from him and post em.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I believe its somewhere around 255hp and 215 ft lbs tourqe. ( did a lot of research with my bro in law before he got it). He did ome major crap to his though. Its nowere near stock condition. He did a wide body and some custom paint work a couple months ago on it. I'll try to steal some pics from him and post em.
awesome man..would love to see it..sounds pretty badass

·
Registered
130 Posts
Mmm... Sex.. I came.. I saw.. I can sleep peacefully. :) Lovin' it man. Almost bought a 94 twin turbo from a buddy. Unfortunately it came up at a bad time. Keep up the sweet work, and lets see some more pics!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.