Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
160whp/162wtq Custom Injen intake, CA V2 header, ZZP 2.5 downpipe w cat, Magnaflow 2.5 exhaust, SS/TC suspension, MRZ Performance strut bar, progress rear sway bar, EBC dimpled and slotted rotors, Hawk HPS brakes, Cavy STS, 225/45/17 Conti DWS

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Very nice. I like how you pay attention to details.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
How come your ss has only 160whp?

Nice looking car though.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Love the color, nice looking ride, where in nyc are ya?

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
ah that's where my partner at work lives, that's probably why i never seen your balt around

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
well i work in brooklyn but its still one hell of a travel, he takes the bus then the train lol idk how he does it. Welp its nice having you here let me not clutter your showoff!

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

But i definitely hope i see your car around sometime!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
It is the SS/na model.

Nice car BTW.

[The person below me is weird.]

Sorry, thought it was more than 160. Still, nice lookin ride!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i work in brooklyn but its still one hell of a travel, he takes the bus then the train lol idk how he does it. Welp its nice having you here let me not clutter your showoff!

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

But i definitely hope i see your car around sometime!
oo damn lol u prob wont see me around i hardly drive lmao cars gonna be 5 yrs old and i only have 25k lololol and i usually never leave si so unless ur in si lol
Sorry, thought it was more than 160. Still, nice lookin ride!
Its 173 crank and i got 160 on the dyno. Thanks dude!

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
lol dude you gotta come out! i only went to SI last week the whole year that was to pick up my aunt with my cousin, where in SI are you?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.