Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2.2 coolant temp question

Lookin for input on who has had the trifecta tune on the 2.2 Ecotec Cobalt. I got the tune and it makes a huge difference. I had it tuned for my mods including a 160 degree thermostat. Now this is the weird thing that is happening. From time to time my coolant temp reads --- rather than telling me what the temp really is. My radiator fan will also run weater the car is cold or warm, and my a/c wont work. I disconnect the battery and reset the car and everything works again. This happened 3 times in the last 2 weeks or so. I spoke with Vince and he is already working with me on this, but im trying to see if anyone has experienced this with or without the tune. And perhaps the reason of this happening.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Dont have this tune, However when i finish getting the rest of my supporting mods i do plan on going with trifecta so thank you for this post. I havent heard of anyone else having an issue like this and i am sure vince will tkae care of you. Where did you get your down pipe from and what high flow cat did you end up going with ?

·
Registered
344 Posts
i do have the tune, and have worked in person with vince on mult cars on mult occassions and never seen this. I would get ahold of him and ask to see if it is possible somethinghappened, he is friendly and always willing to help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.