Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

What size piping do you want for the downpipe?

• 2.25"

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • 2.5"

Votes: 31 91.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. The progress on the 2.2L downpipe is coming along nicely. What size do you want for the pipes? 2.25" or 2.5"?

Vote in the poll

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Hey everyone. The progress on the 2.2L downpipe is coming along nicely. What size do you want for the pipes? 2.25" or 2.5"?

Vote in the poll
2.5 for sure.
is this a stock dp replacement? i.e to fit a shorty header? im assuming it would go with your header, but just checking.
and dont tease me like this unless you are serious! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
i already want one. put me on the list.:bigsmile:

·
Registered
317 Posts
does a zzp header/dp combo fit on a tsudo exhaust

·
Registered
802 Posts
depend's on the kinda of performance and sound you want out of your exhuast... i'm sponsered by an exhuast shop locally and we've done nothing but test different setup's on my car the 2.25 down pipe catless with a resonator and a tip is LOUD as shit and kinda obnoxious and open's up the topend more on performance while keepin a decent bottom end for torque... wen we upped to 2.5 it's opened up top end way more but my bottom end was weak as hell and felt real sluggish personally i'm runnin 2.25 catlest no resonator and a tip it's obonoxious loud but work really well for my higher rpm runs with auto-x and track while keepin my bottom end just enough to get back up to speed.... and this is all the way back 2.25 or 2.5

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
does a zzp header/dp combo fit on a tsudo exhaust
should have asked this question in a different thread.
not cool, they are developing a part that has been needed for a lot of people, for a while.
and you bring up a different vendor in their thread?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is there a projected date for when the dp will be available for purchase?

·
Registered
720 Posts
All I have to say is THANK YOU!!!!!

I am glad we the people who drive auto's are being blessed by you. (sorry I'm tired...it's been a long day and I've been sick all week)...going to bed now....hopefully I will see the info sooner than later for this.

Will pricing be comparable to other manufacturers or will it beat them? Will you be running a deal with the header and dp combo or will you be selling them separately and/or together?

Thanks.

I'm impatient. Any updates yet?

·
Registered
450 Posts
sweet i need to get back in the performance game

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
ahh i want one so bad! how much longer must you tease me with the testing?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.