Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that tuning for the 2.2L is now out for $275, from Clear Image?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Clear Image and trifecta released a tune for the 2.2L and yes for you it's $275

·
Banned
161 Posts
275 for a mail ordered tune... lol.. waste of money.. imo and completely useless for anybody who as mods worth talking about

·
Registered
257 Posts
LOL...you just cant let it go can you nr.:)

It's a great start for other things like the AEM F/IC or SMT-7...or even a megasquirt.

Depends on your plans. If you just want a simple tweak get the CIA/Trifecta tweak...if you want a turbo cams and such go w/ the megasquirt.

·
Banned
161 Posts
LOL...you just cant let it go can you nr.:)

It's a great start for other things like the AEM F/IC or SMT-7...or even a megasquirt.

Depends on your plans. If you just want a simple tweak get the CIA/Trifecta tweak...if you want a turbo cams and such go w/ the megasquirt.
good lord... first off its a smt-6... mega squirt is a joke. you completely shut down your dash. its nowhere near ia "great start" for the aem fic. its propaganda. i will only find use for it when they come out with laptop based tuning. why would i want somebody 500 plus miles away who cant look, touch .and smell how my car is running. lol. i dont think so. id rather have some asian kid plow his car into mine mid v-tec then trust somebody to upload a beta test tune on to my car. its a joke

·
Registered
257 Posts
good lord... first off its a smt-6... mega squirt is a joke. you completely shut down your dash. its nowhere near ia "great start" for the aem fic. its propaganda. i will only find use for it when they come out with laptop based tuning. why would i want somebody 500 plus miles away who cant look, touch .and smell how my car is running. lol. i dont think so. id rather have some asian kid plow his car into mine mid v-tec then trust somebody to upload a beta test tune on to my car. its a joke
if you've kept up w/ that power pack came out w/ a smart tuner 7:rolleyes:. seriously you need to quit being the HP tuners nut huger and open your eyes to the reality that they wont support the 2.2s. Unless you have a better idea i suggest you open your mind

·
Registered
768 Posts
You know everything! I'm suprised you haven't came out with something yourself.....

·
Registered
673 Posts
I think megasquirt is great for the hobby racer. I wouldn't want to mess with it in a street car though.

·
Banned
161 Posts
if you've kept up w/ that power pack came out w/ a smart tuner 7:rolleyes:. seriously you need to quit being the HP tuners nut huger and open your eyes to the reality that they wont support the 2.2s. Unless you have a better idea i suggest you open your mind
i didnt know that was released. i thought they where going to wait till july.:rolleyes:

nramlow2006 added 2 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

You know everything! I'm suprised you haven't came out with something yourself.....
actualy im running a bottle on my car as we speak but at the moment im slowly parting together a turbo kit.

as for tuning software goes.. if i win the lottery ill start my own company..

btw where is chester i want to make fun of him

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.