Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was looking at this 2.4 intake manifold kit from CED and it says it adds 12 hp or such. is this a good investment
also would a 2.4 throttle body be needed too
i DO NOT want to have to do any tunes because im not tuning my car

what is the deal with these as i dont know much about them
is everything from CED all i would need or is there a cheaper route?

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Yea I was told that CED offers the whole kit. I want to get this to and curious if I would gain anything without a tune.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i read your thread and ppl said you can get 2 things from gmpd?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i thought it was your thread. maby a diferent user. but someone said you could get stuff cheaper through gmpd just the manifold and sutn else

also can someone provide me with more info on this and how it will benifit my 2.2 08 ls

·
Registered
594 Posts
Just get the CED kit like I did.I installed the 2.4 intake manifold today and it is a BIG difference in gains,depending on what other mods you have.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
CED kit comes with EVERYTHING you need plus install instruction. Just "cheap" insurance to have ALL parts you would need -- no chance of fouling something up -- less chance of having a seal broken, car down, and waiting for parts...not everyone is a super mechanic...LoL!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
CED kit comes with EVERYTHING you need plus install instruction. Just "cheap" insurance to have ALL parts you would need -- no chance of fouling something up -- less chance of having a seal broken, car down, and waiting for parts...not everyone is a super mechanic...LoL!
or the 90% done moment where you're like

...****, I'm missing a gasket...crap, I gotta take it all apart so I can drive to the store to get the 1 part I was missing to start over again...
lol or am I the only one things like this happen to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.