Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend and i decided to head out to mexico to show people the difference in what a 2.4 turbo and 2.4 sc car can do.

here's a vid of how it went down..

YouTube - 2.4SS/SC vs. 2.4SS/TC

the 2.4 sc is auto, full bolt ons and 2.8 pulley at about 14 psi

mine is the turbo @ 10 psi with full 3" exhaust and a 50 trim turbo.

for those wanting to see how turbo compares to sc just take a look

·
Registered
611 Posts
Turbo ftw!!!! nice run

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
no offense to the moderators but every other time someone posts a video of illegal street racing the video is removed and thread locked, but its cool when a mod does it? I mean I'm all for the posting of videos but if members that aren't moderators post street racing videos they shouldn't be locked either then

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Well...if you knew anything about cars...you didn't even have to watch that video past when it started. Turbo cars own the highway...and ya...Mexico. GO back to Tijuana and race from a dig...or about a 20. Should mix things up a bit.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
no offense to the moderators but every other time someone posts a video of illegal street racing the video is removed and thread locked, but its cool when a mod does it? I mean I'm all for the posting of videos but if members that aren't moderators post street racing videos they shouldn't be locked either then
Honestly Jared, maybe mind your own business once in a while. Ya maybe he was "driving spiritedly" on the highway...when don't we all. During most of that video he was doing the speed limit, or driving with traffic.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Honestly Jared, maybe mind your own business once in a while. Ya maybe he was "driving spiritedly" on the highway...when don't we all. During most of that video he was doing the speed limit, or driving with traffic.
I'm just saying that normally if say I or another member who isn't a moderator posted a video you would lock the thread

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
didnt realize it was that big of an issue on here. if u guys feel the need i can lock it. its not something i do regularly but being so close to mexico its fairly easy. my friend asks to compare our cars regularly so i figured lets go do it and videotape

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
god damn pissing match in 3..2....1

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its not that hard man. if u set a price out or amount of money u can save over time ud be surprised wut u can do with it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.