Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm honestly not a fan of that look. It makes the car look bigger. Just me though.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Its not doing anything for me bro. Honestly i love the color of your balt now. Try like a grey and black if you wanna do that. The problem with that on the outside is it looks like two big a contrast. Just my opinion though, your ride your choice!

·
Registered
82 Posts
i like it

·
Registered
455 Posts
I thought it might. It goes with my interior colors though.
normally i like that combo. i painted my engine covers like that. idk though, like i said i like your color now so it might just be the jealousy talking lol

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I liked I wanted to do two tone on my car two but it sounds expensive, also if I do your 2 tone I will go with black rims but its up to you. By the way I thought your hood is carbon, how you will pait it?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
ops, I took close look at your hood and its not carbon fiber, by the way nice interior, how you did the door panel, is there diy for this in the diy section?

·
Registered
496 Posts
dude, your car is the shit the way it is!

·
Registered
610 Posts
i'm not a fan of two-tone cars unless they're racing stripes, but thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I liked I wanted to do two tone on my car two but it sounds expensive, also if I do your 2 tone I will go with black rims but its up to you. By the way I thought your hood is carbon, how you will pait it?
you can paint carbon fiber, why do you think that ferraris and lamborghinis and zo6's are different colors

·
Registered
610 Posts
damn shane when did you become a mod?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.