Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone post pics of their 20% tinted windows. currently i have 35% on doors and 5% everywhere else and, to me, the 35% just looks ridiculous. it isnt dark at all. I used to have 5% all the way around but i got a ticket for it :(

just looking for something almost as dark but lets a little bit more light in than 5%

·
Registered
810 Posts
Just go 5 and just pay the tickets lol or jusr drive with windows down during day time

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well thats what i did before but, the night before my budy had a blowout and a cop came and helpd us( shined his spotlight on the truck) and hte next day the ****** just comes up behind me and pulls me over for it. that ***** had seen it the night before lol

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Check my garage. I have 20% in the back and 35% in the front so you can see the difference

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
check my sig
that is def not 20% tint man, no offence

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

35% is ridiculous? It's no 5% but certaintly not ridiculous....
i mean it looks ridiculous having the back dark as hell and the fronts look like theyre not even tinted at all

·
Registered
127 Posts
Here is 17% all around. The guy who tinted my 2009 Cobalt Sedan said 35% in the front would look "like crap" - his words. He recommended 17% all around and it looks awesome and I have had compliments on it and passed numerous local police and OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) and have not been stopped or even stared at. I'll see if I can get a side on pic for you but this one should give you an idea of what 20% would look like - 17% is just a bit darker.

My thoughts are 5% for the back would be too dark but that is just my personal opinion.

[/IMG]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.