Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These were my original steel wheels on my cobalt. They were on the car for approx 5-7k and are in great shape, no bends etc. Balance perfectly. TPMS Stems are in the wheels, no sensors. 4 hub caps are included, one has some scrapes from the first day I got it love tapping a curb pulling out, but guaranteed no bends in the wheels. 16 factory lug nuts included. This is a set of 4, and they are 15 inch. No tires included, the ones that were on it ( good year integrity) I got rid of due to their horrible traction and squealing due to being a high compound tire, and bounced around between a few different wheel setups. Asking 100 FIRM

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
125 obo?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just let me know if you come up with something, doesnt seem like theres too much interest on these, or id be open to trades, looking for a 2.4 manifold, intake, springs, etc, just let me know.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
If you were closer, I'd pick up two of them - I need a set of wheels for drag radials...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah i wouldnt sell seperates anyways, makes it harder to get rid of the rest. Price is OBO. Has 40 bucks worth of TPMS valve stems in them.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
That I can understand.

Definitely good luck with the sale!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
100 bucks firm.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
About 65 bucks for shipping.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Price drop, 90 FIRM.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Still waiting on an email... Someone nice wanna pm this kid so he notices this post, before I have to spam the forum with 10 posts so I can PM him myself? Thanks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.