Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 4 Chevy five star alloy wheels. They are in good shape. They do have some corrosion around the lip that is able to be sanded out, and also have some surface scratches, nothing that some clear remover/polishing compound couldnt take care of. There are some surface scratches and two of the wheels have a a small little deeper scratch. All have the center caps. 4x100 lug pattern. Straight and true, no cracks bends etc. These are 16" and have regular valve stems in them, no TPMS. Price is 225+ shipping OBO. Ive seen these sell for 500 + shipping in perfect shape so I think my asking price is fair. No tires included.

Location = Allentown, PA

·
cobalt newb
110 Posts
hmm I may be interested do you have the tires that go with them? if so I could probably do 325+ shipping. for just the wheels though seems a little high.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I said OBO....which means if you dont think the price is right throw me an offer. No tires. Throw me a PM of an offer if interested. Just put that as a starting point.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price dropped to 275+ ship obo

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd be willing to drive and hour towards you if you wanted them the one wheel is mint just the 3 others have corrosion. I'd be willing to drive out at the latest asking price.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price drop 260+ ship obo

·
Registered
72 Posts
i'd get them if i just didnt buy tires for my stupid steelies. I'd even be willing to drive ha

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Bump...250 obo

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sale pending....

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Per wheel packaged is about 21-22 pounds.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Havent heard anything from the interested party, so these are back up for sale, 225 Firm picked up, Can do 300 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Havent heard anything from the interested party, so these are back up for sale, 225 Firm picked up, Can do 300 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states.
gah, i want these, ill get them if they arent gone by July 11th!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump, price is OBO

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status