1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale Chevy Cobalt 06
72,000 miles on it
Location biloxi, Ms
All scheduled maintenance, Highway miles, Looks & runs great, Maintenance records available, Non-smoker, Runs & drives great,
Interior is clean, will get it proffesionally detailed before letting the car go to the buyer.
This car has been babied.
Im in the military, not much time to drive it.
all miles on it are highway miles. I do all of my own oil changes, and have taken extremely good care of this car.
I have all of my maintence records.
UPGRADESIt
has a Pionneer sound system, with amp and subwoofer hooked up. They will both be released to the buyer.
have the paperwork from best buy still. I do believe it is under warrenty. all information will leave with the car.
Short Ram intake
MPG 30
EXTERIOR COMMENTSin the pictures the hubcaps are off, they will come with the hubcaps.
minor body flaws due to the owner before me sliding on ice and rubbing against a curb, you cant see it.
the paint chip on the back is from someone backing into me. it is a stick. super fun to drive. It has never been raced

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Just wondering did you make that intake yourself?

Sorry to get off track just a question...but TTT anyways...clean car!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my status says my location is kansas city, but this cars ( and my new) location is in Biloxi Ms. I would be willing to drive two hours west,north, or east. I would drive two hours south, but that would just land me in the gulf. hehe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.