Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this is a huge discussion and there are tons of threads on it, but im looking at 3 different tabs on my computer browser right now (all i need to do is press order now on one of them)

-Tenzo R lowering springs
-Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs
-SSC lowering springs

which one guys

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
I have Tenzo R's and Im happy with them

I say Tenzo's or Eibach

Your not gonna get alot of feedback at 4:50 am....lol :)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Yeah i have no idea, but im also interested in what people prefer, bc im not planning on off roading with my stock set up........ but im considering the eibach pro-kit lowering springs, which is 1.6 front 1.8 back drop, instead of the 2 and 2.5 drop. It will look and drive better but i dont want to worry about scrapin all the time

·
Registered
810 Posts
i say eibach i had them on for like 6months and i love them

·
Registered
992 Posts
Yeah i have no idea, but im also interested in what people prefer, bc im not planning on off roading with my stock set up........ but im considering the eibach pro-kit lowering springs, which is 1.6 front 1.8 back drop, instead of the 2 and 2.5 drop. It will look and drive better but i dont want to worry about scrapin all the time
I'm down 2.75 and 2.5 right now on my coils and am going lower, the only time i scraped was because i didnt see a speed bump and took it at about 15 km/h....scraping really isnt an issue in this car

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey, xfe, i have the exact same rim and tire size as you, and i love the way yours sits, but is there a big difference between the xfe and Lt when it comes to stock ride height

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
okay, tenzo r's it is.

thanks a ton

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.