Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As title says, for sale is my 2007 Cobalt SS Supercharged, garaged since day one. About 27, 800 miles on it right now. Many upgrades. Car is sold as is and well come with everything that came with it that I still have, example, it has a K&N intake system but you well get the stock air intake aswell. It had nitrous on it but it was only run twice, once to tune for it, than again after. I took it off not too long ago, it was there mainly for show purposes, basically just used the purge for the kiddies at car shows, if new owner wants the nitrous kit than its yours too. Great car, absolutely in love with it but more important things(house) so if I can sell it than hopefully it goes to another great owner. Ask people on this site, my friends, family and enemies, I have taken great care of this car. Oil changes every 3-4 months using Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic and cleaned ATLEAST once a week even if it does not need it.

$16,200

Here is my show off thread that has everything done and pics through out the pages

http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/vehicle-showoff/12464-beamer-2007-chevy-cobalt-ss-sc-charlotte-nc.html

FYI, I still owe monies on it, so its one of them if you want it we have to do the pay off or switch loans and all that fun stuff. I have done this before, not hard if you are financing through your bank or a loan place as they well handle it, you and I would just have to sign things and what not. I sold a car to a friend in NY, we just had the bank fax paperwork for me to sign and vice versa. Than his dad came back with my parents on a trip and drove it back. Heck if its not too far I would be welling to drive it to you, one last trip type of thing :) . But we'd have to discuss that so I wont just drive it to say the middle of the US for it to be "looked" at haha

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
NOOOOOO!

Why? :cry:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Would be more than honored to buy this... But im stuck with my LS and i live in IL :/ I owe like 5k on my ls still. fml...

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NOOOOOO!

Why? :cry:
If you dont mind me asking why are you getting rid of it?
I just want out of the payment if I can actually do it. I have shifting priorities in my life, I want a home and to be able to not worry about a car payment. Nothing is wrong with the car, I still love it and would hate and regret seeing it go but if someone takes it off my hands that I know well care for it then I can kinda rest at ease. This is way I have not go full tilt on putting it out there that its for sale, like a window sticker, park it on the lawn sort of thing because I would hate to sell to just some schmuck and than possible see it here and there and what they have done to it.

Damm I didn't thin k i'd see you selling it after all the work you put in it.
Me either man, lots of work and sweat and some tears into this baby but if it does sell, hopefully the person appreciates it.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Noooo! You have like the cleanest ss out there. At least make sure you sell it to someone that treats it the way you do

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.