Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 Cobalt SSupercharged | $12,600 obo

Seller info
Chris Beams
Matthews, NC
Email - [email protected]

$12,000 obo
Just over 43k miles

Mind aswell put it up here too though they don't really work selling a car on a forum lol . I don't want too sell really but at the same time if I can find a buyer to take care of my baby and enjoy it like I have then so be it. Car is running strong and no issues. Click on price in my Sig to go to my Cars For Sale website page for pics and info aswell.

my showoff thread for lots of pics and more info.
Beamer | 2007 Cobalt SS/SC | NC

Any questions just message me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
If I wasn't still paying for mine we would talk! Maybe if you want to hold it till next Aug!!

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
at this rate of spam and such its not going anywhere, I am about to put in on css.net though.

I found out my pay off is just over $10K, I was going to sell to this one guy for what I owe but he was just declined again with a co signer so. Best thing I guess for the buyer is the car is mine lol and the price will drop pretty frequently until a certain point anyway. Last I did a private sale value on it, it was between 11.5-13.5. Location and conditions being factors.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Yeah, I would assume you could sell that for roughly that price (11-13). Maybe your area is a bad market for the car but I wouldn't think so.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Definitely one of the nicest Balts out there. I'm surprised you haven't found a buyer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.