Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling the car or you can takeover the lease thru GMAC.

2007 Saturn Ion Redline Coupe

22,293 miles

Silver Nickel exterior
Black Leather interior

Still has 3yr/36,000 bumper to bumper warranty until 8/10/09
&
Has 5yr/100,000 mile powertrain warranty

Original owner, non-smoker
Car was built in 7/2006 & purchased on 8/10/06 from Saturn of Plymouth, Michigan
Only factory option on the car was front & rear floor mats.

The only modifications on the car are:
-GM Performance Parts Stage 2 kit (15 lbs. of boost) which was installed by the dealer & keeps the full factory warranty
-Chrome insert on rear bumper
-Hidden antenna mod

I do have some extra parts/accessories that could be negotiated/included though.

All maintenance has been done & up to date. No problems WHATSOEVER with this car.

Interior is SPOTLESS and looks new (9.5 out of 10). Factory carpeted floor mats were never used & look brand new.

Exterior is in EXCELLENT condition too....(8.5 out of 10)....only one tiny 1" mark on the corner of the front bumper.

Wheels have no curb rash (but a few rock chips) & all 4 tires have even wear with about 7/32" tread on the OEM Dunlops.

This car is rated at 22 & 30MPG, but easily gets 24-25 MPG with my mainly city driving.
If you drive on the freeway, it'll be higher.

NEVER tracked or raced. Was dyno'd one time after I got the car (STOCK) & it put down 211hp & 192tq to the wheels.

Now for the payments:
The 15k/year lease thru GMAC has 7 months left on it & ends on 11/10/08 and the allowed mileage is 33,792 miles on turn in.

So there is over 1,500 miles per month left on the lease...or 50 miles per day.

The payment is $274.71 a month, and the purchase price at the end of the lease is $13,800.

Or the buyout is $15,300 right now.

Email me, PM me, tell a friend.....SERIOUS inquiries only

Stage 2 Kit:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.