Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so yeah, girlfriend has a volkswagen jetta, had it serviced, and the way your suppose to be able to go to the auxiliary on the radio is hit cd twice, yeah doesnt work, ive searched on line and cant find anything but other people having the same crap, anyone had this and might know how to fix it?

·
Registered
273 Posts
its a VW....

I just thank god I dont have my jetta anymore. pimped or not thank god!

·
Registered
133 Posts
man jettas are good cars if you take care of them, they will run for ever and keep a decent price value as well... but to help you the only thing i can think of is if its for her Ipod buy her the thing that plays it through the radio station...

·
Registered
273 Posts
man jettas are good cars if you take care of them, they will run for ever and keep a decent price value as well... but to help you the only thing i can think of is if its for her Ipod buy her the thing that plays it through the radio station...
lmfao explain to me why my strut tower decided to crack open in the jetta i had. like a 7-8 inch crack at that. they have their issues like my said problem that are very well known.

·
Registered
273 Posts
yea true, but every car has its "issues", i dont see how that doesn't make them a good car.
umm, by law you are not aloud to fix a cracked strut tower.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
free bump, but VW ftl.

my wifes beetle developed leprosy after like 70k miles, the darn thing had a new major issue every couple weeks. and calipers were over $100! repair parts were stupid expensive even for small things. Glad we pawned that off an Chrysler as a great running car for more than kbb...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah... im thinking they just need to reprogram the radio, just cant find a away to do it my self, she has the AUX port and your suppose to just hit the cd button twice and it goes to what ever you have hooked up to the aux port, hers doesnt work so i was just taking a stab and seeing if anyone here may of known, thanks for the reply's though all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.