Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not selling this car. I found it on craigslist and wanted some opinions on it. It needs a paint job right off the bat. But for $4,500 with all the parts I think it's not a bad deal. Click the link and tell me what you think :D

2007 chevy cobalt turbo 5spd 74k miles

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Yep I saw that in craigslist too. He also wants to trade those ugly painted wheels(that he somewhat stripped) for stock wheels. It probably needs some engine work but for 4500 it's probably a good deal

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I'd stay away from it, 300 HP would blow the engine (so he is lying there or doesn't know much about the car). If it was actually tuned right it wouldn't be throwing any codes those would be disabled. Everything just seems half done.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Well you'd have to know someone, get it tuned properly and make sure it has at least a wideband and boost gauge.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Poor cobalt, it looks like it could use a little extra TLC. As far as the listing goes, I like how he doesn't say what brand any of the parts are, The turbo setup kinda has a cheaply done look to it, but who knows...

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
WHen i boosted my 2.2 it had 249whp 254wtq and thats about MAX on stock internals. maybe you could push it a wee bit but i was running 11psi on garrett turbo kit.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
he says stage 2 clutch towards the middle, I cold see him at maybe 180-200 at the crank...

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
What a pos.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
O.O IS that EXHAUST piping for intercooler piping? And WTF does he have the WG venting to the side of the engine bay?? This dude needs to be put in car jail and raped by bubba for having such a hacked turbo install.... I feel bad for that car. Yes, PLEASE stay away from that car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.