Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i sold my balt off back to the dealer i bought it from due to constant issues with the tranny, beings they were to special to fix it. well anyway i still am looking for a car but trying yet still to finance the mazda speed 3 turbo'd 6 speed. wow all i have to say is wow. that car has some balls. i test drove it last night and it moves like 5.5 sec. from 0-60 mph and it was no joke. but it was real on here and thanks all for everything.

·
Registered
575 Posts
They are quick little cars I just don't like the FWD aspect.

·
Registered
594 Posts
how much did you get for trade in?If you were able to get a good amount on a trade in,there shouldn't even be a problem to finance a mazda 3.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Yeah but credit score matter big time on if u can get financed so depending on what his rating is yanno.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my cred. scr is 620 and i just got ok'd also the dealer i bought the balt from bought it ack for 7g's and i went to diff. dealer for the mazda and yes that thing is quick. real quick

·
Banned
384 Posts
too bad yo sold your balt man. congrats with the new car, not a fan, but nonetheless

·
Registered
594 Posts
yeah credit score can matter,but anyone can get financed for a car and still get a kick ass deal if they shell out at least 3grand or 5grand,I know a lot of people don't have that on the spot,but people use their income tax check for things like that,for a smaller car payment regardless.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ohh yeah true that, but i financed the hole deal and it came out to 450 per. month and the insurance suprisingly was only like a few bucks more. deff. excited though

·
Registered
1,388 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
wait 450 a month for a car?That to me is to much money on a 4banger,I do like Mazda even though they're own by Ford,yet Mazda is able to keep most of things they want to do and seperate themselves from Ford as much as possible.

·
Registered
575 Posts
haha yes yes we do but I do like mazda as well. Ford seems actually to be turning the corner with quality. My payment is 308 per month for my stang.

·
Registered
594 Posts
that is pretty good honestly for a mustang gt,would of at least thought 350 the most for a 03 mustang,I could of had the chance to get a 04 gto for 320 a month,but the reason I didn't get it is because the insurance would be sky high on me in general.thanks to a good old ticket in 05 for speeding,yet I have 0 accidents

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
got any cobalt aftermarket parts to sell??

·
Registered
575 Posts
Umm all I got is rims and a AEM CAi with a brand new dryflow on it (cost me 40 bucks)

·
Banned
384 Posts
lol cmon man. its not as bad as a minivan!!!! hahah

I think theyre ok cars. Pretty quick, turbo, and not gm. what more can you ask for? lol ust wish it wasnt a hatchy....

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

what minivan do you knowthat has 263hp and 18" rims plus 6 speed manual

cobalt-z added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

plus halo lights and adjustable lights from inside i can move them up or down on the road at night. so yes this ride is pimp.....

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
plus halo lights and adjustable lights from inside i can move them up or down on the road at night. so yes this ride is pimp.....

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I'm going to be the "devil's advocate" -- do you really need the Speed-3 Turbo for $450 a month? When you say the insurance is only a few $ more -- what is the insurance -- $450 a month? that would be $900 a month for a small car. With the added HP how much trouble will you get into? Will it be long before you get a ticket? Let's be real -- if you have the power you tend to use it -- and you get to meet all kinds of nice police officers while enjoying your increased HP!

The car is a "looker" but is it really worth it to you -- what about a year from now -- don't forget to plan for "down-the-road"!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.