Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a customer car that I got to drive to the stealership for some warranty work. it's got an air intercooled pro charger kit at 6 psi, z06 brakes, some interior mods, cobalt gauges, rampage headers, catted dp's, corsa catback, msd wires, colder plugs and a rampage tune. dynoed at 512whp and 586wtq
it seriously feels like you're being sucked into the seat. very intense ride.
sorry about the really loud woohoo I couldn't contain myself.
enjoy!
and a shitty little launch in my s/c

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol this guy is so loaded he tells me to use it to go get lunch and stuff. I love the look on people's faces when you roll up with that squeaky ass pro charger and they see some young guy covered in rubbing compound get out lol. it's such a sleeper!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no, just a solo thing I do mostly during the summer. I have a few customers with stupid money that just want their cars perfect all the time so I make a visit every 2 or 3 weeks. the guy with the vette has me do all 5 of his cars every few weeks. I also do a 2008 bmw m6, 07 audi s5 and a resto'd 69 gto. other than that it's random hits cuz the work is quality but a little pricey. this guy just happens to let me play with the vette lol.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
holy crap sounds and looks frikin fast! hope my ride will turn out somethin like it once i can manage a turbo setup :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.