Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my car for a year now and here are some things I have done since getting it. I had the tail lights tinted, new LED Halo headlights put in, Konig 16" Backbone rims with new Tokohoma tires, cheap seat covers that I am planning on replacing, 300 Sony amp with new 6.9" door speakers and 12: Rockford Fosgate p1 sub, and custom dash painted. I love my car so very much, its the first car I bought on my own and its my pride and joy.

[img=http://s12.postimage.org/70his2iw9/424658_10152091738445472_2008358264_n.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Pretty sure you won't lose your keys. lol
Are you sure it's not Yokohama tires?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes they are Yokohoma, oops. lol
and I have lost my keys quite a few times sadly =(
and i honestly don't know what to so to it next. Right now my seat covers are my biggest annoyence. They don't fit very well and they satin easily. I was thinking of going all out and getting Neoprene covers but I wasn't sure about them. they are pretty expensive and i dont know anyone that has had them. also thinking about replacing the factory cd player and putting in one with a screen.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Never

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Lower it, blacked out headlights, HID kit,

The neoprene car seat covers are fine, you just gotta maintain them. Worth every penny! Good start otherwise!

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Oh! And tiint your 3rd tail light! Looks weird with the other 2 tinted and that one stock...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.