Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I am purchasing my cobalt from a dealer in the area either tomorrow or Wednesday. It is a white LT with what I think is sports trim....black plastic lower grill and fog lamps on both sides of the lower grill...16 inch chevrolet wheels, not the hubs....23,000 miles and they want $9,989 for it, but IU havbe a little thing called a bonus from the Army so I'm hoping they'll take 9k cash out the door....are there any mods that make these look really nice? I'm going for just a nice look, nothing jurastic...i.e. 18" wheels and all that stuff, maybe 17" at the most, I've seen the "trim kits" online, I'm goin with white, and getting my windows tinted 35% and also some H&R lowering spring to drop it an inch but thats all for now...i think...

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Welcome to Yourcobalt.com!

Congrats on your pick of the new ride!

As for *mods* to make your ride nice Try looking the the Vehicle Showoff Section and checking out peoples rides....It might help you get some ideas.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Lol!! Mods are like crack. Once you start you can never stop.... Welcome to YC though!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
I always said I wasn't going to mod my car...

LAWLS

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
welcome to yc. as others have said. you can never have enough mods...

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Welcome to YC!

yeah, I said I wasnt gonna slam mine neither... BAHAHA

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
hey! ya that would be nice if they took $9000 cash. Don't guarantee they will but even if they take of a few hundred bucks, go for it! ive seen tons of nice lookin balts on here just look around! and good luck with your purchase! tell us how it goes and get pics up when you get it :D just bought mine amonth or so ago new and i LOVE it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.