Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey There,
I have an '08 and I bought two peice seat covers... now I have to take the head rests off in order to get oth peices on. I tried just pulling them off while pushing the button but this didnt work. I was wondering if the plastic peices attached to the seats also ahve to come off or maybe they are just stiff???
Thanks

·
Registered
768 Posts
I'm almost positive there's a tiny hole in the side of one of the plastic pieces. Stick a tooth pick or something of similar size in there and they should pop out when you pull.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i would use a bigger paper clip...if you have two people that would be better as well. One person to push the one side and pull up and the other person to play with the clip and pull up...it took me and my brother about ten to fifteen minutes its a *****.good luck

·
Registered
265 Posts
i would use a bigger paper clip...if you have two people that would be better as well. One person to push the one side and pull up and the other person to play with the clip and pull up...it took me and my brother about ten to fifteen minutes its a *****.good luck
You guys must have been doing something wrong, it took me 30seconds just looking at it for the headrest to jump off themselves in fear of my wrath it was so easy... But yes, the tiny holes are what you're missing tinkerbell...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Never thought about taking off the head rests!! Good Luck!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.