Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm John, I have a 2008 cobalt LT sedan I've had for about a year

I live in the pittsburgh, PA area, married with 3 kids (12, 6, and 4)

I installed car stereos and other electronics (remote starters, power lock systems, windows, ect) for 15 years, now I sell heavy industrial equipment

I am slowly turning my cobalt into what I want, adding accessories, and have had some help from people on here

just added the SS leather wrapped steering wheel w/ radio controls, and I am going to shortly be installing the SS front bumper and foglights

anyone who needs help in any area of my expertise, feel free to message me, I'd be happy to help!

after all, that is what these forums are for!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Welcome, we need all the help we can get.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I just bought a 2010 automatic chevy cobalt LT. I would love to install power lock system, remote starter, ect... the car was a rental before i bought it so it is very basic and needs mods haha. Do you have any suggestions as far as aftermarket mods that i could do to the engine/exhaust/air intake? I am going to put a body kit on it but would love to get more hp! My budget is around $6000 so please let me know any worth while upgrades!

·
Registered
302 Posts
heres my 07 rental car:

just a few hundred dollars does wonders. My favorite mod is these gauges and the Option Racing exhaust i got off ebay for $161 dollars shipped! 2 guys from my work said my car sounds like a street bike!

·
Registered
170 Posts
welcome! where you from in pittsburgh? once the weather gets nicer we usually have huge meets down the water front!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in the south hills, Jefferson hills to be exact

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
170 Posts
youll have to come down to the meets once the weather is nice

·
Registered