Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a question, not sure any of you know though. but we have a pt cruiser, other than my cobalt, and the spark plugs NEED to be replaced. i wanna go by AutoZone but don't know what brand to get. can some one PLEASE help me out???? it's urgent cuz 3 out of the 4 are out.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

so nobody can help me out? what if i narrow it down a bit...brands we're looking at are Bosch and NGK's?

any input now?

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
You know that hand well, huh. Just messin Jared. Seriously, It was disappointing when all these Splitfire, Bosch x2, Bosch x4, E3, etc. special plugs came out and all of them are crap. The last good "new" plug design that was any good was the Iridium plug. I just changed the Iridiums in the Buick SS for the second time. The first set went 95,000 miles, and this set went 80,000 miles. Both old sets looked good.

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

Oh hey, prosprite, I just talked to my brother and he uses NGKs in his PT Loser with excellent results.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.