Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 + SS/TC Seats

The past month I sat into a pair of these seats and I completely fell in love. Where can I get some that look like this. I guess this is silver on black. Black on black wouldn't be bad either. Anyone know of a website that sells these??????

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Very nice seats. Try Schrams Auto Parts... Good folks.. Find on web and give them a call.

·
Registered
17 Posts
1. 2008 SS seats are not recaros.

2.The options were
Black /Ivory
Black/ Black
Black/ RED

I have an extra set of Black/black front that I wouls sell if the offer was high enough.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm looking locally for a set of SS seats, Black/Red would be nice for mine

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
1. 2008 SS seats are not recaros.

2.The options were
Black /Ivory
Black/ Black
Black/ RED

I have an extra set of Black/black front that I wouls sell if the offer was high enough.
Yep.

There was one black/blue set, but it was a demo seat that didn't even have the GMPD tag or SS embroidered into it. I think someone on CSS has it.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
the recaros are pretty close if you can't find ss/tc seats, otherwise the leather ss ones aren't bad either, but I know what you mean with the feel

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
The seats that your selling, do they hug around you like the SS/TC seats do?
Unfortunately no. There is a reason I bought the T/C ones. The stock SS/SC seats are like the stock cloth ones for the understructure... only difference is the leather/embroidery. The base SS/SC ones are prone to letting you slide around while cornering, which is why I didn't like them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.