Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! ive been a lurker ever since i started and i have had some fair amount of issues with my Car. Recently i have had to drop 1500 for new Balance shaft Chain, New tensioners, guides and Gaskets from the dealership. Everything was good until a couple days ago car started shifting wierd in 1st and second. The codes i pulled are p1810 p0573 and p0700. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hello all! ive been a lurker ever since i started and i have had some fair amount of issues with my Car. Recently i have had to drop 1500 for new Balance shaft Chain, New tensioners, guides and Gaskets from the dealership. Everything was good until a couple days ago car started shifting wierd in 1st and second. The codes i pulled are p1810 p0573 and p0700. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
i have not had any problem with that...yet but im sure if you look online someone may have a similiar problem or wait to a more experience user replies

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate your response! Quick update the car has been shifting fine all day today. Went on a quick errand and the codes went away! no CEL. although i am pretty happy im still pretty cautious it might come back. So far no issues though!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
P0700
P0573
P1810

Intresting

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea those were the codes given to me when i went to the parts store to get it read. Still currently no problems. But not entirely convince either.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yea those were the codes given to me when i went to the parts store to get it read. Still currently no problems. But not entirely convince either.
yeah about a week ago i had a code about something wrong with my o2 sensor but it went away when my dad used his computer to wipe it away and see if it was still there. Luckily it was gone but still worried as well especially since this is my first car and i actually kinda like it :3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.