Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didnt know where to post this, and i'm very new to the forums...

I guess in 2010 this will replace the Cobalt...it gets 45mpg highway.

In comparison, idk if you can see it...it is ALOT bigger than the cobalt...it almost is the size of the Impala.

-----Added 11 Feb 2009 at 10:07:38-----
Also, Chevy's answer to the Aveo and hatchback market...the Chevy "Beat"

I have mixed feelings on it.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I'm sorry, but GM is playing too much into the import styling, the whole car's shape and design style copies that of the Mazda 3 in SOOOOOO many ways, it's not even funny!!

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
to me the cruize looks like a malibu and maxima had a bastard child. im not impressed! the wheels there def. look a little mazda-ish. bye bye cobalt.:cry: as for the beat, i dont know what to say about that. other than ill never own one. if this is how chevy plans to get out of financial trouble, i have to say my next car is going to an import.:sick:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I've never been too fond of the Cruze but I'm getting used to it. If there's an SS model, and if and only IF i can't find an SS Cobalt when I get a new car (hopefully around 21 - 22, 1-2 years) it may be an option for me. However I'm not a big fan of 4 doors until I have family, so I might go for like a used BMW 3 series with a bunch of miles on it, since it's a small 4 door and is ballin' lol or dare I say it, an SI Civic... unless my turbo plan comes true. Anyway back on topic, I didn't originally like the Cruze but it's growing on me.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Wow, when they stop making the corvette Chevy will be dead to me. They both look like toyotas...
Hope that doesn't happen to the Corvette, Ford died for me in 2006 when they stopped making the Ford GT, and with Chrysler starting to go under you know thats the end of it for the Viper. And from what I've heard they're calling it the Spark, not the Beat which in my opinion doesn't look to bad. As for the Cruze, get rid of that name and change the front bumper seriously!!!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I have mixed opinons on that BEAT thingy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.