Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are painted the same color as the car, and then my side lens markers are painted with black but 200% reduced to make them able to see light through at night, but the tail lights you cant see any light on the sides, and they also have clear coat on them, i didnt do the work myself i have a guy that did it for me, the nightshades stuff didnt work in his paint gun, he wanted to make sure the coats were even so we had to use paint instead of the night shades.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Looks good!

And I see you have a spoiler, and in the first pic you dont did you swap lids? or just add the spoiler? Im looking for a wingless trunk lid.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the first picture is how i bought the car, then later that day i went and got my windows tinted 5%, and then next day the dealership installed the spoiler, and couple weeks later i got the tail lights painted, and the side lens markers painted, and the bowtie painted, and removed the rear bowtie

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I like this. I did the same to my ipcw tails

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
looks really good!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Really looks good! Nice looking mods...Who is the chick with the white shirt in the lower picture? (deck lid reflection)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.