Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hate to do it but I need the money so it's time to sell my pride and joy, I have a 2010 Chevy cobalt xfe with decent mods and low miles, I am the first owner and have done everything to it myself, all repairs and mods have been documented and I have all the receipts, it's mechanic owned and very well taken care of, never had any problems with her

Car:
2010 Chevy cobalt xfe
2.2l
5 speed
Imperial blue
40,xxx miles
Coupe
Oil changed every 3k w/ pennzoil full synthetic
Fuel filter recently replaced along with air filter
New wheels and tires
Brakes are in great condition

Mods:
K&N CAI
Borla cat back exhaust w/ resonator relocate
Megan racing coil overs
ASA AR1's 17"
New Nankang 205/40/17 tires
25mm adaptec spacers
Gen 1 halo projector headlights
Oem SS fog lights
Sport front bumper swap
Oem rear and front mud flaps
Cosmo racing short throw shifter
Custom bandana shift boot
SS interior swap (90% complete)
ARK performance shorty antenna
Custom paint matched interior trim (dash trim only)
Paint matched mirror covers
Wired for subs, car is not coming with the subs and head unit unless a reasonable offer is made if you would like them included (stock head unit will be coming in car)
Debadged rear
Black bow tie in front
Plasti-dipped hood and front lip

I think that's all of them but I could be missing something, car can also come with a whole list of extra parts stock and SS parts, including a starter list for a SC kit, asking $9000 obo, the car is deffinatley worth it so don't lowball me, the names Will, numbers 610-960-7741, feel free to contact me with any questions or interests at anytime during the day by texts, I can only take calls on the weekends because of my busy schedule, car is located in Pottstown, PA, thanks for looking :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.