Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car is 2010 xfe sedan in red, basically the frame is bent and front and rear bumpers are toast but the rest of the car minus engine are up for grabs. Local pickup is preferred but I will ship at the buyers expense. Can ship from Blaine USA 98230 Interior is base model, black hvac, grey seats black carpet manual everything but very very clean. Here is a price list for major parts, pics up tonight.

Doors, $140 a piece or all 4 for $350
Taillights $80 or $140 for the pair
Wingless Trunk $80
Windshield $100 you remove
Back glass $70 you remove
Seats Front $80 each, $120 for front pair, $150 for all, $40 for rears
Black unpainted mirrors (non power) $80 each, $140 for a pair

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
How much for the black HVAC - is it in perfect shape?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was not my car, but yes the passenger was ok, hit a curb drunk and hard, insurance here I void if you are breaking the law when you crash so I bought it off the girls parents who were on the hook for the 14k owing on it. I paid nowhere near that and want the motor for my project. Swapped a few parts into my 2008 as I wrecked my trunk liner haulin a battery to jump start a truck

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

No fogs

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pm Ed nd cobalt. Also I would like to add that I will sell the console, and dashboard inner and outer plus glivebox for 50 plus shipping, would be good for someone going custom to do it all up off the car then install it instead of trying to do it in place of ripping the car apart before painting wrapping or modding the pieces.

·
Registered
455 Posts
does this car have the trunk lid carpet?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.