Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok people. We are having our first "real" snow of 2010 here in MN right now. Post your pics of 2010 first snow!!!

here's mine and it's still coming down.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
holy cow! id say you got your winterizing done on the balt just in time! im still wearing t-shirts outside here lol
heck yeah I did lol

it was a big change here. like a slap in the face lol

my bad on posting it in the wrong forum also lol. I see Mike moved it though:bigsmile:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Blazer...those are beeautiful!! They look like postcards!!

I live in Sunny FL...no snow for me! I'm actually thankful!

For us, the closest thing to a display like that is:
Wait until we have one of those "freeze" nights and turn the lawn sprinklers on!! It doesn't come close though... Keep them coming!!

·
Registered
911 Posts
no snow here yet, surprisingly since I'm way more north than u guys...all next week is sun and rain, no snow

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
you know that every one of you will hate the snow by january.. haha.. saying "man im so ready for summer". the same thing happens every year, we all get excited about snow, then it never goes away, and we don't see the sun for months.. and you wish that it would never snow again.. i know.. im the same way.. but not this year.. i hate snow.. im sure atleast a few of you remember that i was tregically killed to death last year when trying to rescue a certain female forum member who was snowed in with no power... yeah.. screw the snow..

nice pics though man..

·
Registered
317 Posts
lucky for you to be in snow....living in south florida it really doesnt get too cold...:(

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you know that every one of you will hate the snow by january.. haha.. saying "man im so ready for summer". the same thing happens every year, we all get excited about snow, then it never goes away, and we don't see the sun for months.. and you wish that it would never snow again.. i know.. im the same way.. but not this year.. i hate snow.. im sure atleast a few of you remember that i was tregically killed to death last year when trying to rescue a certain female forum member who was snowed in with no power... yeah.. screw the snow..

nice pics though man..

lol I remember these events.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts

nice pics though man..
If i lived where she did and got that kinda snow I wound'nt be excited. Are biggest snow fall last year was 11 inches, we dont get anything major like that.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's normal for us to get lots of snow but the difference for lobalt is that they usually get the wet heavy stuff that destroys trees and power lines. Up here in MN we mostly get dry fluffy snow.

Yesterday's snow however was extremely heavy and wet. it was 33 degrees so it was on the verge of raining. Lots of people lost power with this snow.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Haha Brian, it still hasn't even snowed here, its like we could have had another meet before it would have, although I heard upper wisconsin got about 6 inches of snow...

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
1 - 20 of 92 Posts