Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
naaawwww dude. I have the GMPP and it hangs down a lot. And I'm on B&G springs. no problems for me.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Drops down to 30-35 at night but gets in the 60's during the day here. I can't wait for snow!!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Oh yeah, crazy snow in fairborn ohio.... HA

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Its pretty much a light dusting, but the day pics were pretty early on, by nightfall the ground was actually covered, our first snow in the area this year, but with high 30s low 40s temps the past two weeks and two storms that could have brought over a foot of snow each, i think we are going to get a lot of snow this winter

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
so i walked outside to get some alc i had in my trunk from sledding last night... and this is what i found

but then i looked for my car and found this...

woot balt barely got touched!

we got like 18 inches from last night to tonight. it's still snowing pretty hardish. i hate snow ugh

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
This is after a drive from my house to work. The back end was cleared off before I left the house.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Don't be a wimp BankerBalt!! here's my pics lol

This was looking at a lake. almost a white out condition...

I think there must be almost 3 feet of snow on the deck lol

turkey eatin some grub

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
How To: Get Your 'Balt Stuck in a Snowbank

Also known as "Snowmageddon" or "Snowpocalypse"...

Here in St. Paul, we had about 20" of snow fall in under 48 hours during this last storm. So I said, hey, what the heck, I'll go to work, I have good snow tires. I made it to work without issue, but when I left the office we had some drifts blocking the lot exit. *Sidenote: white-outs cause sizable depth perception issues.

I decided to go Jack Bauer on winter and bulldoze my way through the obstruction. So I backed up a couple hundred feet, hit the gas and said Yeehaw! This is what happens you hit a 3' snow drift at 32 mph.

Let's just say I laughed in the face of physics and lost.

41 - 60 of 92 Posts