Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
i seriously just lol'd in class. thats EXACTLY what i did this morning. was a -10 windchill and i went outside with underarmor, a hoodie, jeans, n boots. once that wind hit me i fumbled for my keys n went n got my snowmobile jacket. lol
:laugh:
Yea, the wind is ridiculous. Theirs a truck in my front yard as I speak. The plows arnt out either. They probably wont come out till its over. I live on a corner of two roads and people keep getting stuck at the stop sign. I barely got out of the driveway this morning, I dont mind though its entertaining to watch people spin out. The guy pulling the truck out of my front yard just fell on his a** out on the road. lol

·
Registered
840 Posts
Last winter my culdisac was like a big sheet of ice n the backhoes came to move the snowpiles and my drunk ass neighbor decided to go n talk to one of the drivers about something. He fell on his a$$ twice on the way there and once on the way back! The best part? Got it all on tape... Lmao

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
the quarter inch we got last night is already melted, and it hasnt really flurried very much today, but theres still some snow on the ground

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

out the back window, screen fail

·
Registered
352 Posts
81 - 92 of 92 Posts