Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My goal for 2010 was 48 mpg.
Fell a little bit short with a total of 47.88 mpg.
Still kicks arse for a Cobalt.

I know the year isn't over yet but I have more then enough gas for the rest of the year. Winter tanks killed me, was over 48 mpg till the last two tanks but had to drive out of state for X-Mas.
Doubt the family would have taken to kindly to "I'm not coming to Christmas cause my mpgs would drop below 48 for the year".

Despite missing this years goal I'm going to raise the bar for 2011 to 49 mpg avg.

How has everyone else faired in 2010 and what goals is everyone setting for 2011?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I average 33-35 with the 2.4 auto. Seems average to me. Great job on your goal. Keeps you busy with something, saves YOU money and leaves more gas for us to burn! SA-LUUUUTE!! LOL...

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have only average like 29 with the 4 tanks I have put in my car so far. But I haven't really tried doing anything to make it better. This is with a 09 2.2 auto. My goal next year is for at least 33 to 35

·
Registered
13 Posts
34 mpg

I would hope to get 34 over the next year, currently getting 32 in the cold weather. You get better mpg in your cobalt than I did in my 01 prius (which was 44 mpg). I have a short ride to work through town, so not very good for consistent mpg.

·
Say What again!
6,033 Posts
I got 18.5 last fill up! :laugh:

·
Registered
67 Posts
How do you keep your fuel consumption data? I used to keep a notebook and record every fillup, but that was when I was in my twenties.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I put how much gas I use in a notepad on my cell phone.
Just a basic flip phone with a qwerty keyboard so everyone should have that as a tool.

Then I transfer the info to ecomodder.com when get a chance and they track it for me.

·
Say What again!
6,033 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.