Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
i was never really a fan of the car either. i would say they definately improved on the design of it; it looks better. but as far as performance goes, it still looks like it weighs the same as the previous models with the big bold boxy front and rear end (but thats what dodge is known for also)

all in all, looks way more aggresive, rear end appearance is way better.. but id still take a camaro or mustang before it

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, I would definitely go with the new stang, especially the new shelby(drool). IF I was looking to get one, it would prob be an R/T and I would daily it and nothing more haha. Would mainly get one to piss off my co worker cause he just got a used 09 hahaha

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I honestly can't stand the changes. Everything good about it that was trying to be retro, they changed. I'm definately with Will. THAT is a charger

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ that is my co worker, he got a 2.7L v6 charger. Its got power options but its base, he is already talking about 22's, "bentley" grille as he calls it and some other crap like chrome everywhere. Can ya guess his race? BTW, me, him and another guy always give each other crap about our races just for fun.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
^ that is my co worker, he got a 2.7L v6 charger. Its got power options but its base, he is already talking about 22's, "bentley" grille as he calls it and some other crap like chrome everywhere. Can ya guess his race? BTW, me, him and another guy always give each other crap about our races just for fun.

lmao

·
Registered
143 Posts
eff chargers. dodge screwed them up by making then sedans. looks better though...

and what would torreto say about this? lol
Yea what about the intrepid before it?

Also the Charger was a fat Bessy way back when also.

The challenger was a tiny beast back then, thats why.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
i always liked the older chargers, the 2011 one looks pretty nice too....

... but the rear end? wtf is going on there? i like the current chargers tail lights WAY BETTER!.

come to think about it, alot of the newer cars IMO have a really kickass looking front end, but the rear end looks like ass.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.