1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
fap fap fap

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
So thats it for Ford right? Will Saleen and Roush even be able to compete? Shelby is BEAT.. lol
Roush, f*** no lol. Saleen has their work cut out for em. Just wait til Hennessey gets their hands on the z28 though lol

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Roush, f*** no lol. Saleen has their work cut out for em. Just wait til Hennessey gets their hands on the z28 though lol
God no lol, I think Hennessy is gonna be pissed to hell after me drooling all over their LS9-

Chevy wins the pony car war in 2011. End of story :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Oh thats totally sexy!!!! I could never drive one for the fact that would be my coffin :sad: To much of a lead foot.... the reasoning behind getting a LS LOL!!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
God no lol, I think Hennessy is pissed hell after me drooling all over their LS9-

Chevy wins the pony car was in 2011. End of story :)
do they ever. outsold the stang every single month the camaros been out!
ya but how can you not drool all over the worlds first ls9 powered camaro lol. I think they were expecting that

Oh thats totally sexy!!!! I could never drive one for the fact that would be my coffin :sad: To much of a lead foot.... the reasoning behind getting a LS LOL!!
ya like 600hp... I think I'd kill myself too lol

·
Registered
446 Posts
Those look like the RE30 Volk Racing wheels.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Same here! I would just spin out of control when planting my foot on the pedal lol. GM is stepping their game up!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
do they ever. outsold the stang every single month the camaros been out!
ya but how can you not drool all over the worlds first ls9 powered camaro lol. I think they were expecting that

x3 but i would die so happy lol the camaro is my favorite car :)

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I'm kind of disappointed..

The LS9 Camaro does around 11.3 in the quarter with 705hp/715tq.

The Z28 has 550hp/555tq roughly.. Its gonna be like low-mid 12s.

The 4th gen LS1 6 speed Camaros did high 12s stock with 330 crank hp.

·
Registered
978 Posts
If i had extra money i saw a new camaro at a dealership around here it was green with black ss stripes like a neon green it was cool .

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Wow. My opinion about Chevrolet has really changed over the past year. It is indeed a beautiful car. And good hp!!! I like.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.