Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Is that roadrunner concept off of the challenger body???? if its a different body I would take one, I had heard before that Chrysler was originally planning on calling the Challenger a Cuda instead of A challenger and marketing it as a dodge cuda, Show of opinions what do you think name wise would have attracted more buyers a challenger or a cuda????

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
they could put the roadrunner under dodge though, simple fix and if it looked like that no one would care if it said stupid plymouth anyway
They could sell it as a dodge, but I beg to differ on the "stupid plymouth" part, most plymouths sold much better then there dodge counterparts. Cudas outdid Challengers on a fair scale, roadrunners outdid coronets by a fair margin also... Plymouth made there muscle cars with a little less bling making them much more affordable.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

I love the cuda so that would be a nice name but if it does not look like one, than nope
Challengers and Cudas were pretty much 100% identicle, other then grilles, and some body markings i.e. cudas had vents on the fenders, challengers had vents on the quarter panels

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The thing is Chrysler (Dodge) still owns the Plymouth name, just like GM still owns the Pontiac name. They could make a Plymouth Superbird or a Plymouth Roadrunner if they wanted to. Some may cry foul, but it can be done. Just like GM can, if they really want to, make a new Pontiac Trans Am.

I am not sure such a thing would be accepted, but legally they can do it.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I don't want a new Trans Am... GM can't possibly **** up american muscle anymore. I was thinking about designing a 3d model of a 2012 Fiero for fun :smile1:.

I like that Charger concept, way better than the 300C clone we have rolling around now.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^^ Exactly. That's the same thing with the first one. The original was one of the ugliest, yet most badass designs ever. I just looked like pure raw meanness.

·
Registered
872 Posts
^^^ Exactly. That's the same thing with the first one. The original was one of the ugliest, yet most badass designs ever. I just looked like pure raw meanness.
exactly lol. hell if i saw a newer model one nowadays id prolly think it was a riceburner, or an airplaine lol.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Just wish they would come out with these!!! It really would be epic!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.