1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Or Sonic

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Definitely not like the cruze. I'm with the other guys. Aveo or sonic.

·
Registered
47 Posts
wheels, tint, drop. done. I like the body style of that better than the 09 cobalt I got now. Everytime I look at it, its like a mix between a Honda civic and dodge/Plymouth neon.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Here's the interior.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Wonder if they will ever bring the SS version to Canada? 2 liter Turbo looks good....especially the rear.

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wheels, tint, drop. done. I like the body style of that better than the 09 cobalt I got now. Everytime I look at it, its like a mix between a Honda civic and dodge/Plymouth neon.
It certainly is a more modern design than the Cobalts we know.

Here's the interior.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Wonder if they will ever bring the SS version to Canada? 2 liter Turbo looks good....especially the rear.

Is that a production model? Looks like a baby CTS coupe, very angular and aggressive.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Interior of the LTZ looks like a pleasant place to be in too

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I wouldn't mind having that ss version coby posted if it's legit and not just an artist rendering haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.