Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
6781 - 6786 of 6786 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
I had a truck. Had to bitch out and sell it to my dad so that I could stop being a minimum wage dude and make some moola by going back to school, sold my fox Mustang as well. Plus, everyone knows house > truck/car.
So since I'm buying a house I'm a man now?? Even without a truck or mustang!?? Lol

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Don't matter, you could have bought a truck instead of the cruze
True, however than I wouldn't have gotten such an awesome house.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

So since I'm buying a house I'm a man now?? Even without a truck or mustang!?? Lol
Exactly. However a truck can make anyone a man. Unless they live with their parents, than they're still a bitch. Unless they're helping them out because they're handicapped, disabled, old, etc.

·
Say What again!
6,011 Posts
I'm pretty sure that the friend-of-the-neighbor's-down-the-street's F-650 or whatever the hell it was was a public exclamation that their dick is so small it is an innie.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
My brother got some flying shots of my car with our drone.. I'm gonna see if I can figure out how to upload them later

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Oh I forgot to tell you guys! Last night my brother, my friend, and I were on our way back from eating and we stopped at a gas station.. well while I was leaving I happened to be engorged with road rage.. some f%ck boys in a Jeep were at the gas station too.. and they were behind me while leaving. The exit onto the road from the lot is very steep and if I leave too fast I scrape my exhaust and sometimes front lip. It happened to be fairly busy.. and of course I have to go super slow over it or I scrape, so I was waiting for a big gap in traffic so I can ease out onto the road. Apparently the Jeep boys were in a hurry or something because when we got onto the road they decided it to be a good idea to fly past me in the left lane and flip us off.. so I decided w
I would match their speed and get next to them and see what they had to say when we get to the next red light.. well they decided to take the next hard left and ended up going another direction.. which is probably good because I wasn't a happy camper and it's best that there wasn't a confrontation lol

6781 - 6786 of 6786 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.