Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
that section gets a little action, but everything else is booming. check it out. in a way it is the new yourcobalt.com, it is run by somebody who loves the site and all the members are kind and helpful. it is what this place used to be

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
I love getting drunk. Haven't done it in a while, since I'm not at school...

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
So I take it it's better over there. Is the for sale / wtb section more active?
It's picking up very well for how new our forum is. Our forum is a little different than most. We have sections on everything from Cobalts to Camping and Home Improvement. We are spanning it all. lol

We also do not live in fear of other forums like YC and fail.net do. We do not delete threads and call them spam because they are about another forum like YC does. We also allow links between forums. Our motto is "NO FEAR"

·
Registered
195 Posts
that's cool, i guess i'll head over and create an account soon then. not sure if the gov't computer will work with the site or not. i'll have to go experiment.

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
It's picking up very well for how new our forum is. Our forum is a little different than most. We have sections on everything from Cobalts to Camping and Home Improvement. We are spanning it all. lol

We also do not live in fear of other forums like YC and fail.net do. We do not delete threads and call them spam because they are about another forum like YC does. We also allow links between forums. Our motto is "NO FEAR"
Will, we're not going to banish all links to your site. The only reason threads were locked, deleted or people temporarily banned was because they were threads deliberately posted to solicit new members or outright slanderous postings. (Read: SPAM) I see no problem with both forums coexisting. You have a whole different format, which is cool! I don't mind cross posting either...It helps both forums in the long run. There is room on this interwebz for 2 good Cobalt forums, am I right? :) Heck, I might even like to visit your forum from time to time if I am welcome. But, I wouldn't ever post stuff trying to get members to come back to YC or anything. I'm not like that and i know you and Mike aren't either.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.