567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Third Brakelight....

Yay or Nay? :nuts:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I took er off, just thought it would be fun....gotta stay with the clean look

·
Registered
489 Posts
If ya throw sparks then it will fit....but I sure hope you took it off..... You don't have to "keep it clean" but those words just don't work for ya

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
put that on there instead??? haha

·
Registered
489 Posts
put that on there instead??? haha
Hahaha yeah don't put that on there either..... IMO I would put something that means something to you....... ya know make that driver behind ya think about it........

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well sportlines low....but not Lobalt low.....

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Chuck how bout **** off on there for when people ride my ass.... LoL ok enuff....:laugh:

·
Registered
489 Posts

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Chuck how bout **** off on there for when people ride my ass.... LoL ok enuff....:laugh:
No Lobalt cuz we know "Lobalt" would be upset!

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Hahahah on the **** off!!! I'm really not into the words on the 3rd brake light.... I just want to see you have something on there that represents you and only you! It's your car so make it you kinda thing

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dont really know what i would put on there and keep on there......i wish there were just covers, but thats illegal...

·
Registered
489 Posts
I can't help ya on that... it's all up to you!

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Or just tint them a lil bit hahaha

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I just put mine on recently. Says cobalt but I would love for it to say "you lose" lol. Someone on here had that, thought it was the greatest thing.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
I just put mine on recently. Says cobalt but I would love for it to say "you lose" lol. Someone on here had that, thought it was the greatest thing.
In order to have this though, you need something other than a base cobalt. lol
I love to rag on our cars.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
In order to have this though, you need something other than a base cobalt. lol
I love to rag on our cars.
Not saying my car is fast but it's fun to put on there. Gives people a little chuckle and it's something different.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
low and slow.... thats it! :laugh:

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.