Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a set of 4 mint condition OEM Cobalt SS TURBO 18 inch wheels. These include all center caps and all installed TPMS wheel sensors! Were driven less that 1,000 miles before I sold the car. They have no defects at all!! NO curb rash or scrapes, cuts or dings of any kind that I can see. As they were installed on my car and not new out of the box, I would have to rate them as a 9.9 out of 10, just to cover myself. I will not sell individually, just as a set of four. These are very nice. You would have to see them to believe them! They look fantastic on the car!
I am very particular about my vehicles and these are as close as new as I'm sure you will find. An excellent price of $600.00 with all the goodies on them, ready to go. Plus shipping if required. That's only $150.00 a wheel with all the goodies. The TPMS units are about$60.00 each on their own!
I would prefer local pickup to save on the shipping process and will deliver for free to the Richmond, Va. or the Hampton Roads, Va. area. If you do need shipping (US Only), please feel free to contact me so we can try to work out the best solution and to keep the costs reasonable. I am presently attempting to locate suitable wheel boxes in case they are needed.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or issues.

Thanks!
Richard Russell
Kilmarnock, VA 22482
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.