Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is it possible?
My buddy has a 2006 cobalt ss/na
And has the 5x110 and wants 4x100 and I'm 4x100 and I want 5x110.

So is it possible?
We both have automatics and we both have abs.
Anyone have any tips or anything?
He has the ss/na rims that's why I want the 5x110 I like the ss/na rims.

[Insert signature here]

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Yes it can be done. Just make sure the sensor connectors are thr same. And you will have to swap full brake sydtems including e brake cables. Your gunna have to swap hubs rotors calipers frony and back i think knuckles and master cylinders also. Not 100% on the last two though.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it can be done. Just make sure the sensor connectors are thr same. And you will have to swap full brake sydtems including e brake cables. Your gunna have to swap hubs rotors calipers frony and back i think knuckles and master cylinders also. Not 100% on the last two though.

His rear are drums as are mine.
What would I have to do there?

[Insert signature here]

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Still need to swap it all. What is in it for him? Sounds like he is getting the shaft here!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Larger rim selection for the 4x100 bolt pattern

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still need to swap it all. What is in it for him? Sounds like he is getting the shaft here!
He had a cobalt that was 4x100 and it got totaled, he had just recently bought a pair of rims that he was saving up for cost him over $1000 shipped and wants to put them on his SS/na but he doesn't want adapters. Like he is in love with his rims they are really nice rims.

Larger rim selection for the 4x100 bolt pattern
But I want SS/NA rims.
Like I said in my OP.

[Insert signature here]

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Swap everything i said. And trade rear axles as well it will make it easier then exchange his rear springs and shocks back for yours. that would be the only way he got the shaft was if you kept his suspension since his suspension is better then yours.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.