Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moment of silence for those who gave their lives on this day back in 2001. We the people will never forget...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We will definately have this memory for the rest of our lives, though alot of people have forgotten this day.

Where was everyone when the first plane hit the first tower???

I was in a pep assembly for my school, i was in 9th grade when that happened. My gov. teacher turn on the news when we got back to class and we watched as the second plane hit the second tower.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I was in gym in 9th grade it was crazy.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I was in seventh grade. They tried to keep it form us, and did, I didn't know until I got picked up. However, the whole day kids were constantly going home.

So, I just went out, coincidentally at 9:11, and BLASTED Kiss' version of The Star Spangled Banner in my Cobalt.
"Never. Stop. Rockin'!" ~Kiss

·
Registered
18 Posts
i was in the middle of my english class and they pull us out and put us in a room with another class and we sat and watched it all happen. that day is the day i decided i was gona join the military to help make a difference in this ****ed up world we call home.

"Some people go their whole lives wondering if they have made a difference. Soldiers dont have that problem"
-----Added 11 Sep 2008 at 10:04:05-----
my hats off to everybody thats has already went overseas. ...................

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was employed by huntleigh usa, the airport screeners at Tulsa int. airport at the time.......i will never forget. now i'm employed by the TSA in tulsa, we had a moment of silence on the check point......i feel soooooo old

·
Registered
856 Posts
...... Amen

I was in the 9th grade, I think in either my bio or math class. We put the tv on and saw the 2nd plane hit.

It's a sad day. They should make it a holiday so families can spend that day together and remember their loved ones.

All our thoughts are with the people who lost loved ones in the fight and have to deal with other loved ones over seas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.