Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And now for the Corsica to make it's debut! for the price i paid for it in August, it's definitely been worth it to buy it, and i've had my fair share of pulling interesting vehicles outta harms way with it.

So here it is!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
winter beater or are you keeping that thing?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's more reliable than my cobalt ever was, and with the 3.1L, more powerful.

and the trunk rack came factory that way, and has been put to use a couple times now, lol
-----Added 24 Jan 2009 at 07:54:13-----
winter beater or are you keeping that thing?
Hey, i betcha my car will beat your cobalt anyday :p

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
lol it probably will, but mine will always look better!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Funny thing is I plan on getting a 80s camaro and the cobalt would just be consider my winter beater then lol

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol it probably will, but mine will always look better!
Last time i tried going for looks, i got flamed for it.... This is reliability and efficiency over looks(cause i could just drive around in my Limo if i wanted to look cool):toung:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Last time i tried going for looks, i got flamed for it.... This is reliability and efficiency over looks(cause i could just drive around in my Limo if i wanted to look cool):toung:
ohhh big shot over here has his own limo:laugh: Just playin, but thats pretty sick if you do have a limo. Except it doesnt look that cool when your driving yourself, you need a personal chauffeur to really look good.

·
Registered
35 Posts
my last car before the cobalt was a 94 corsica with the 3.1, and the only reason i got rid of the corsica was it was brutally murdered parked infront of my house by a geo prizm. the guy smashed into my parked car and then wouldn't even give me a beer out of the open case on his back seat. but corsicas are tanks and other than the bracket for the gas door rusting out and falling off, they last forever. it doesn't hurt that that v6 can haul.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my last car before the cobalt was a 94 corsica with the 3.1, and the only reason i got rid of the corsica was it was brutally murdered parked infront of my house by a geo prizm. the guy smashed into my parked car and then wouldn't even give me a beer out of the open case on his back seat. but corsicas are tanks and other than the bracket for the gas door rusting out and falling off, they last forever. it doesn't hurt that that v6 can haul.
Yeah, you are telling me, my folks had a 90 Corsica, also with the 3.1, and they had a class three heavy duty hitch on it. Towed whatever the heck they wanted with that car. Original motor/transmission when they got rid of it 14 years later, just regular maintenance done to it.......

ohhh big shot over here has his own limo:laugh: Just playin, but thats pretty sick if you do have a limo. Except it doesnt look that cool when your driving yourself, you need a personal chauffeur to really look good.
My friend is getting a Chauffeur's license, and going to be my personal driver...... When i'm not towing dead cobalts with my 89 Chevy 1 ton tow truck :toung:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.