Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
I love the ride!
That is a low drop but it looks so good...
Your riding on coilovers right?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the ride!
That is a low drop but it looks so good...
Your riding on coilovers right?
Thanks man, the car is on Ksport Coilovers

Looks good! Planning on getting the side skirts and rear bumper?
yes i just had to pay off a warrant and a cell phone bill but when i get the money i plan on buying the side skirts and then the G5 rear lip from RKsport.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
are you rubbing at all with the coilovers?
i only rub when takin turns at high speeds. and also cause my front tires have got some camber going on lol. imm gonna allign it my self when its not so damn hot outside.

The drop looks great! Love that front bumper. The black you did in the grills looks awesome. :)
i gotta say the 2 fav things about my car is the front bumper and the drop :)

thanks man.

Lovin your car man!
thank you sir, next mod is gonna be side skirts and the G5 RKsport rear lp :)

and hten wheels. I like your wheels alot, what are they?

It looks like the body of your car is eating it's own tires. That's so cool. If only mine was not the "family trip mobile." I gotta get my wife a new ride.
ha ive never looked at it that way but it kinda does lol

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
are your headlights just painted or do they have tint on the lenses?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looks good man, love the ride height. how much did u pay for the coilovers? i would steer away from 18s, but thats imo. id look more into 17s if i were u. when i put mine on it lifted my car, obviously, and i lost a lot of acceleration cuz of the extra weight and cirumference.
the only reason i want 18s is because i want a decent sized lip. but im gonna hopefully get a test fit of a set of 18s before i decide finally. my front lip is so lo that i cant even drive over a coke can standing up, i wanna keep it that low lol.

the coilovers i bought used off of CSS over a year ago for 400 shipped. the reason they were so cheap was because they didnt come with rear shocks cause the owned blew them.

are your headlights just painted or do they have tint on the lenses?
all i did was take them apart and paint them and tint the side reflector.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.